Once you make this, I guarantee it will become a staple in your home... cashews are full of healthy fats, rich in minerals, antioxidants, and taste delicious.
It's so simple to make homemade nut butters and there are many ways to consume them!
Here are some of my favorite ways I use cashew butter:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper
3. Spread 4 cups of cashews evenly on baking sheet
4. Roast in oven for 8-10 minutes, they can burn easily so keep an eye on them!
5. Allow to cool
6. Once cooled, place roasted cashews, raw cashews, and salt into food processor.
7. Process until creamy. This can take some time. Using a spatula and scraping the sides consistently will help process.
8. Place butter into an airtight glass container. Store in the refrigerator. Can last up to a month in the fridge!
Place into food processor:
The beautiful thing about eating real food, is that it's not complicated. This recipe calls for just 2 ingredients!!! I love to make a batch every couple weeks so that I have a quick snack ready to go, and an ingredient to use in other dishes or smoothies.
This type of cooking is the foundation of my 14 Day Gut Healing Cleanse. Simple.
This lifestyle program is all about nourishing the body by feeding it what it wants and loves to eat, real, whole, delicious food!
Thanks for popping by!
NTP, Clean Living Educator & Advocate
Download your free Hippie Mom's Guide to Clean Eating!! You'll discover SO many amazing resources to guide you on your journey to cultivate more health in your and your family's lives by decreasing toxins in your food!
Just enter your name an email to download now!